Assessment will either be through a review of prior learning or through a formal test. Assessment will be mainly based on project work, presentations and on the ability to incorporate feedback. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop and demonstrate team-building, communication and self-management skills throughout your studies. The IPA “Best of Show” includes the 13 Professional and 13 Non-Professional Category Winners, and an additional 30 images selected from among all the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners.
- Steven Barritt is an artist, photographer and lecturer based in Cornwall.
- Explore photographic techniques using both analogue and digital equipment.
- With the right camera equipment, you can even photograph wavelengths of light invisible to the human eye, including UV, infrared, and radio.
- The popular and powerful video editing app will allow users to perform significant post-production on the go with Apple’s latest high-end tablets.
- Even after color film was readily available, black-and-white